Sunday August 26th 2012
Hm, maybe I just weird with myself. I Hate the fact that
today is Sunday. No, this isn’t about that tomorrow is Monday. It just… a
decision between me & him. Either continue this or ended it all. Anddd yeah
he promised me that he wouldn’t forget me and he will treated me in the same
way, on the next months later. Honestly, I already know his personality,hmm
maybe his bad personality. Yeah, he is jerk, scumbag, flirty, etc.
I’ve tried to construct my defend-wall. I’ve said “Hey, you
will not falling with him again,huh?” . But…. He treated me just like… ah.
Yeah, he is just too kind. He asked me to the cinema, skype webcam, talk by
phone, and he asked me takbiran bareng u know haha-__________-
And today… He called me. 3 times. Maybe the first and the
second is just too awkward. But the lasttt and the surprise call is… Haaa, he
is cute! But… his mom is sitting next to him.. And his 3 friends is sitting at
the back. At the end of conversation,he said “ok then, we should continue this
on weekend when I am on free day off. Goodbyee :D” “Goodbye…. :D” .
Thank you for calling me 3 times. Thank you for the
last-sweet goodbye phrase. Thank you for all the good night and good morning
chat. And, thank you for promising that you wouldn’t forget me J
I MISS YOUUUU!!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar