Sabtu, 07 Juli 2012

Words defined me


You don’t expect me to be fine, I don’t expect you to care.”
“one step closer”
“darling don’t be afraid i have loved you for a thousand years”
“Baby it’s all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?”
“It’s even harder to picture. That you’re not here next to me”
“Still stuck in that time when we called it love”
“If happy ever after did exist.I would still be holding you like this”
“All those fairytales are full of sh*t”
“When does being happy becomes scary? When ur happiness could mean a heartbreak for somebody else.”
” I‘m not ignoring you, I’m just waiting for you to talk to me first.”
“Daripada buang waktu ngasih harapan palsu mending ngasih kepastian..”
“Kadang yg seseorang butuhkan hanyalah kepastian bukan beribu harapan yang tak berujung.”
“Menangisi hal yang ambigu rasanya seperti.. menekuni hobi&berprestasi di suatu bidang yg jelas dilarang agama.”
“Perasaan itu di aku selalu ada. Di kamu? Mungkin ada. Tapi, setelah itu ilang.”

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar