Senin, 03 Januari 2011

Third award :D


1. Thank and link to the person who awarded me this award

I thank to T' Rani  who gave this award to me :D
 
2. Share 8 things about myself

I'll use bahasa & english, ok? oke dah~ -_- mau pede dikit boleh kali ya :p
  • ABSENT MINDED!!! yeaah, in bahasa mean pelupa --"
  • i prefer ignoring homework, tasks, etc :D
  • I like fantasy novels such as Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, (FYI, i hates Narnia --)
  • Biology and Physics Haters!! \m/
  • sensitive
  • I do not understand about Korean music --V
  • Proud to be Indonesian and a moslem :D
  • have a lot of acne on forehead, and i am SHORT!
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards

Accept ya :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar