Yes, I really hate her. She always annoying me, I don’t know what it means but…. yeah I feel like “Yeah, I am a statue so come on! Why you don’t throw your trash to me? I AM A TRASH BIN HAHAHAHA” I hates her since she talk to me like this “Hey you, OMG you’re so different in real world! You’re sooo talk less, quite and polite! On cyber world? You’re soooo talkative; hyperactive (I know you want to say person-who-wants-attention). On my mind: “Uh just shut up your stupid mouth! This is me! I did it by myself, huh? NOT BY YOURSELF!” Yeah, since that ‘tragedy’ I hate her! The other reason why I hate her is:
- She always wants to be person-who-has-popularity-and-can-do-anything-for-nerd-students.
-She always feels like she is the smartest people in this school
-If she look at me, uh her eyes was like “Iyuh, get me outta here!” or “what can you do?”
-always feels like she is the richest girl in this school!
-always feels like she is the most! Most popular, most rich, most smart, most hi-tech, most knows everything!
-and over acting!
Then one day, she was act like fvkn person again. I’ve got high score, but I kept secret of it. I won’t act like “Hey guys look! I’ve got high score you know? Poor you guys!” I just made simple smile when people ask “How was your score?” But one of my friends talked loudly like this “OMG, you just have got high score, congrats!” I don’t feel like Albert Einstein or anything, I just made simple smile for my friend. Then, that girl coming’ guys! She walked in front of me, I thought she don’t know about my score, so I just read a magazine and sat on teacher’s chair. I felt bored. Then about minutes later, that girl talked to me like this “Woohhoooo, Rahmanti just have got high score! Damn, you can beat the smartest student. That’s crazy thing. Weiss. Boohoo amazing!” Yes, you talk like that because you thought that I am stupid student and impossible thing if I can beat even the smartest student. Actually I wanna say “It’s simple, don’t make it become extraordinary and just shut up and leave me alone!” But, I can control myself, and calm down. I won’t say anything. Then she left the class. Yes, I want to cry you know? But, aaah I just kept my problem inside my mind. I just…. I don’t cheat!!! Really! Trust me! Study until midnight, repeat it, and do the exercises, I did these! You thought that I opened book during exam? Oh just stupid people who want to do that stupid thing and CCTV watch you open the book during exam and gotcha! Hah. But unfortunately (or fortunately) I can’t keep my problems, so I tell my friend that stupid tragedy. Yes, I cried. I don’t want to be your friend hey! Yes, you always talk about the old me; even you don’t know the truth! You said “ah long time ago, you was bla…bla…bla. If I were you… blablablaaaa. I know you hate me; I can read your eyes. But, what was my fault? Did I hurt you? Did I make you cry? Did I cheat you? Did I were a backstabber? Did I talk loudly about your faults? Did I? You hate me, you are act like judges, you always talks like this “Woohoo” “whoops” Weisss” and … ah. Yes, you must be regretting. But, there’s no point regretting. I just want to make you be a better person, don’t do these again, and just be yourself. If you read this, don’t be angry. Please, I didn’t write your name huh? So, please don’t hurt me again, enough. And I want to say: this is me, myself. I have my own world. I have my own rule. Drive your own life. I also drive my own life. Peace? Yes, but don’t do these again yah.
PS: My grammar are sucks, hahahaha.
MANTII???
BalasHapus