Yes, maybe all of you shock when you see the title. yes, i am the biggest fan of Severus Snape. Why i choose Severus? Because, i've read 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow' and that's TOTALLY AMAZING novel :). I'm in love with Severus since i read 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallow' . You should read that novel, so you will know the truth guys. I was shocked when I read the novel: King's Cross chapter. Dumbledore tells Harry all the facts and truths that had been kept secret by himself. Then....walaa haha would not be surprised if I tell the most exciting part of the novel, is not it? you should read the book! After read it, you will know why i love Severus Snape. Viewed from the outside Severus was a grumpy, angry, cruel, arrogant, cunning, do not have feelings. But if you read Harry Potter 7 you'll know the true nature of Severus Snape's true.







Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar