Rabu, 22 Desember 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Happy Mother's Day !!!
I never though that i would be crazy if you left me alone (went to somewhere)
and i never though that i am is your sweetest daughter :)

I'm feeling lucky to be your daughter, mom.
So, yaah you're too awesome to be defined

 I hope they're still making women like my momma. She always told me to do the right thing. She always told me to have pride in myself; she said a good name is better than money.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- Stevie Wonder

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool Mom.





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar